Tuesday, December 25, 2012

christmas day look









Merry Christmas! (again!)

So, right now I'm blogging in a sweatshirt. Where is the outfit post you ask? Well, as much as I wish there was one, the sweater I was wearing must be returned :( It was a cute grey and mint fair isle sweater from American Eagle that I received this very morning from Santa. Unfortunately, its a tad small AND its very itchy. . . I think it also gave me a rash. So, no outfit pictures for today. I was wearing the sweater, dark wash skinny jeans from Delia's, and my staple pearl earrings. Not a very fancy look, since we were just having some family over for a late lunch/early dinner. I did get an adorable gold bangle from Michael Kors (thanks to my aunt, who works there! score!) and some classic gold ball studs from my grandma.

My makeup was using my new favorite little set from Benefit, Feelin' Dandy. It comes with a tiny Posietint, a tiny High Beam, a small Dandelion, and a small Dandelion lipgloss. This was another present from Santa which I asked for (you'll see on my Wanelo) and I'm obsessed! It gives my skin a gorgeous glow without being overly pink, perfect for my fair and prone to blushing skin. The Posietint is a perfect pink, Dandelion gives a really nice glow to the whole face, and High Beam looked great on my cheekbones. I also tried out my sister's new Urban Decay eyeliner, the 24/7 pencil in Zero (a matte black). It goes on creamy and pigmented, smudges really well, then sets and stays! I love it, and to tell the truth I'm a little jealous that she got a whole set of the liners.
Face: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation mixed with Paula's Choice Daily Matte Moisturizer, L'Oreal True Match Concealer, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Benefit Posietint, Dandelion, and High Beam.
Eyes: Clinique Come Heather eyeshadow palette (champagne color all over the lid), NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Madrague (darker matte brown in crease), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero (smudged on upper and lower lash line), Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Black-Brown and Maybelline Volum'express Turbo Mascara in Blackest Black.

Tomorrow I'm off to see some more family, so there probably won't be an OOTD post- we'll see if I'll be doing any other posts. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

xoxo Andi

2 comments:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

© who needs a prince?, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena