Tuesday, December 25, 2012

christmas eve outfit!




hai






so model-y, I know :)





Dress: Forever 21, Vest: Kohl's, Belt: Forever 21, Tights: Kohl's, Boots: Marshalls, Earrings: Vintage

Hello lovelies! Merry Christmas to you all!

I can safely say Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the beginning of winter, pulling out all of the cold weather clothes, the lights, the smells of pine, cocoa, and vanilla, the music, and the overall cheer. I love gifting the perfect gift and spending time with my family. Ever since winter break started, I've been relaxing with Christmas movies and eating lots :)

My family had a simple Christmas Eve gathering, just my parents, my sister, and I at my grandma's house for dinner. I went with a casual dress, and "winterized" it with a knit sweater vest and grey tights. The rosy gold belt adds some sparkle, and the brown riding boots are the perfect preppy touch. As you can see, these boots are my go-to winter/fall shoe! Really high quality riding boots are a great investment- they can be worn with a dress, jeans, leggings and they will last a long time!

If you want to see how I did my hair (heatless curls that come out really well!) just let me know in the comments.
For eye makeup I did a "cinnamon cocoa eye" which is by one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube, who you can find here.

I'll be posting my Christmas Day outfit later. Happy Holidays!

xoxo Andi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

© who needs a prince?, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena