Monday, December 24, 2012

glitter & red









Hello lovelies! Today I have a "nail of the day" post for you all. Ever since I got this L.A. Colors set from my friend, I've been dying to try the reds. I don't have really any reds in my collection, so this was perfect!

The solid red is a nice dark-cherry. The sparkles, surprisingly, have a plum tint along with red glitter unlike most sparkle polishes which are clear. Together, these two colors make a gorgeous dark sparkly red, perfect for Christmas! I realized that they make an oxblood with sparkle, a color that has been very trendy this fall/winter. Like I said, I don't have any reds in my collection, and I'm really pleased with how the polish turned out. And the quality is good too! I only needed one coat of the red and one coat of the glitter. Both of the polishes had nice wide brushes and made even coats on my nails. I can't wait to try more of the colors! After Christmas, I'm planning on using the black polish with gold half-moons for New Year's Eve- and I'm sure I'll be doing another nail of the day.

That's all for now, see you tomorrow with my Christmas Eve outfit post!

xoxo Andi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

© who needs a prince?, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena